In this episode of Driving Your Marketing Ely interviews Bill Kenney, Founder of TestMyPitch.com about the concept behind crowdsourcing feedback on your Introduction Pitch. Commonly known as your 30 second commercial or an elevator pitch, this is the first impression you have with the people around you.
Bill built his career on masterful networking, from effectively navigating the executive hallway in the corporate world, to founding The Small Business Network which connected thousands of and CEO of Test My Pitch a recently launched online platform that helps business professionals draft and get feedback on their self-introductions through crowdsourced and expert review.
What makes great Introduction Pitch? Listen to this great episode and find out from the master himself!
Your Gold Nuggets In This Jam Packed Episode…
- How leading business networking organization showed Bill the rights and wrongs of a great introduction pitch
- The art of speaking briefly
- What language you are likely using that is hurting you and you don’t even know it
- The three types of introductions
- The biggest challenge most networkers have and how to overcome it.
- And much, much more…
Download This Episode:
Subscribe To Driving Your Marketing:
Can’t figure out why your marketing isn’t working the way everyone says it should? Not sure where to start or what to do next? Wouldn’t it be nice if you have a map to tell you exactly what to do and when to do it? You are in luck! Claim your free copy of “The Small Business Marketing Roadmap Report” today and get your marketing back in sequence.