Your Driving Your Marketing host Ely Delaney and Fashion Expert Debora Pokallus discuss how marketers in any business can learn a lot from the fashion industry.
Join Ely Delaney with guest Debora Pokallus as we talk about how Debora’s out of the box marketing strategies have helped new designers stay away from “that’s what way it’s done” marketing and made them stand out and build a name for themselves.
As CEO of Showroom International and the Bel Esprit Showroom Debora works with emerging and independent designers around the world to promote, market and sell their collections. Debora has an extensive knowledge of the difficulties and needs of small fashion businesses in marketing their fashion lines, and continuously creates “out of the box” solutions for designers seeking exposure for their collections.
We’ll discuss how marketers in any business can learn a lot from the fashion industry.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why being open to new ideas is so critical
- How in today’s virtual world, face to face is still king
- Where you should be to truly understand your clients and customers
- What the two three most important components of marketing & promotion are
- and much more!
Download This Episode:
- Episode 054 Driving Your Marketing – Debora Pokallus: Fashionable Marketing – How To Get Attention In An Overcrowded Industry
Subscribe To Driving Your Marketing:
Can’t figure out why your marketing isn’t working the way everyone says it should? Not sure where to start or what to do next? Wouldn’t it be nice if you have a map to tell you exactly what to do and when to do it? You are in luck! Claim your free copy of “The Small Business Marketing Roadmap Report” today and get your marketing back in sequence.