Join Your host Ely Delaney and today’s guest Joshua Waldman for today’s show where they chat about what it takes to really succeed as an entrepreneur. Joshua is the creator of Career Enlightenment, where he helps job seekers leverage social media to find employment. Whether you’re looking for a job or your next client, the principles are the same.
Listen in as Joshua shares a few of his tried and true actions on how he’s gone into a niche that isn’t known to have money (the unemployed) and created not just a name for himself but created a sustainable business that allows him to do what he enjoys and profit at the same time.
Today’s show will give you the tools you need to:
- Look at your business with a “failure is not an option” mentality
- How to keep forward thinking and lay the groundwork for future results
- The power of mentors and getting a coach
- What you need to do to get the best results from that mentor
- The #1 thing you can do to move forward in your business
- And much more!
Download This Episode:
Subscribe To Driving Your Marketing: