“Take Risks or Get A Job!” That’s the focus of this episode of Driving Your Marketing and you’re going to want to pay close attention and take notes while your host Ely Delaney with Guest Michele Scism have a great chat about what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
Michele is a serial entrepreneur that built her family’s trucking company and sold it for millions only to realize that she wasn’t done being an entrepreneur yet. Now she helps entrepreneurs all over the globe with her no-nonsense approach to sales and conversion.
This conversation is packed with amazing tips, tricks and resources as Ely & Michele talk about the sales conversation, changing your mindset around sales and how even an introvert can stand out and share their knowledge to grow their business without getting stuck.
Listen in as Michele & Ely talk about:
- The 3 big disconnects most entrepreneurs have in their businesses
- How trying to do everything for everyone is holding you back
- When the sales conversation needs to happen with a prospect
- What relationship marketing REALLY is
- Michele’s favorite two words that lead to the sale
- and much much more!
Download This Episode:
- Episode 086 Driving Your Marketing – Michele Scism: “Take the Risks or Get A Job! How to Make the Choices that will Make You More Money”