Podcasting is like your own radio show only on-demand and without the expensive air time that traditional radio has. This show exists because of the idea that we can share our knowledge with others in an entertaining and engaging way. That’s what a podcast is all about.
Join Ely with today’s guest Scott Patton, Creator of the Power Podcast Course (over 1500 students strong), as they talk about why podcasting is such a powerful way to get your message out there and position yourself as an expert. It’s drives, traffic, SEO, content marketing, expert status and networking all bundled into one amazing and fun tool that any of us can get into without an expensive setup.
In his first year Scott’s podcast got over 375,000 subscribers and over 1 million downloads and she shares how you can get started with your own podcast as well!
In this show you’ll discover:
- How to turn your car into a “University Of Wheels”
- What advantages podcasts have over other traditional media
- How to get started with your first show
- What you can do if you’re not sure you have enough to say
- Why introverts are many times the best hosts
- And much, much more!
- Scott’s Udemy Course ($147 course for only $19!)
- Power Podcast: Social Media Business Podcasting Success
- Sales Dogs by Blair Singer
Download This Episode:
- Episode 091 Driving Your Marketing – Scott Paton: “Power Podcasters” – How To Become The Expert With Your Own Show & Only 20 minutes”
Click Below To Subscribe To Driving Your Marketing: