“Jack Of all Trades, Master Of None”
We’ve heard the phrase before but does it apply to you and your business?
It may actually be the #1 reason that you’re not getting the momentum you should for your business.
Join your host Ely Delaney with special guest David Newman, Author of “Do It! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition” while they have a lively chat about how to to become the specialist, what you need to do to differentiate yourself from the competition, how by only doing a few things you can make a bigger impact and much more.
David has the pleasure of having 44 of the Fortune 500 companies on his client roster and has a ton to share during this show! Listen in and grab your gold nuggets right now!
Listen in at the end where David shares one simple exercise that you can do that will make a HUGE impact on every step of your marketing!
In this show, we discuss:
- Why the general physician is always referring out to the one that makes more
- How to remove boredom with variety in your business
- What “Do It” Marketing really
- The 4 Step System To Taking Real Action To Get Results
- The #1 question you should be asking that will make the biggest question in your business
- The 3 R’s Of Marketing
- And much, much more!
- David Newman’s Site
- Do It Marketing Book
- Me, Inc Book
- Social Media Overload: Simple Social Media Strategies For Overwhelmed and Time Deprived Businesses
Download This Episode:
Subscribe To Driving Your Marketing: