In this episode of Driving Your Marketing, Ely chats with Felicia Slattery, author of Kill The Elevator Speech: Stop Selling, Start Connecting about how to turn the next person you meet into a raving fan that will remember you forever.
As a speaking coach Felicia has taken her skills as a communicator and professional speaker to teach others how to get over the fear of speaking and make that next presentation you have into a simple and impactful conversation. All without any pressure!
Listen in as we talk about:
- How Felicia first presentation (at the age of 7) started her passion for speaking and made her love sharing with others.
- The #1 tool to connect with others, answer their questions and share your knowledge easily and without it costing you a dime
- The two bits of information every one of us can share with will make the biggest impact on how others see you as an expert
- The #1 question people ask all the time and really shouldn’t
- and of course… what questions you SHOULD ask instead!
- Book – Kill The Elevator Speech by Felicia Slattery
- Book – Endless referrals by Bob Burg
Download This Episode: