In today’s world, branding has become such a buzz word that we see branding “stuff” everywhere. It’s never been more important to create a solid brand that keeps you “top of mind” to your audience. The best part… it’s easier than ever to create your brand using tools available to each and every one of us.
Join Ely with special guest Mimika Cooney as she shares her story of how she’s learned to pivot, move her businesses across 3 continents and create a brand that makes her unique while building an army of raving fans.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to “stay the course” yet still be prepared to pivot when needed
- To be willing to see the opportunities that show up in a crisis
- Why the platform you use is irrelevant
- When it’s actually important to be prepared to repel people to your business
- Why being authentic is more important than it ever has been in the past
- And much, much more!
- Mimika’s Main Site
- Confident Video Training Program
- iPhone Lapel Mic
- Tabletop Tripod
- BlueTooth Selfie Stick
- Lumee Light Case
Download This Episode:
Subscribe To Driving Your Marketing:
Thanks for having me on your show Ely it was fab!
Sorry this one slipped by. I didn’t see it until today.
It truly was a pleasure having you on the show as well! Great stuff!!!