Today’s episode features Victoria Marin, a stay at home mom with 5 kids and how the art of self promotion and passion can take any business to success.
In this episode of Driving Your Marketing, Ely interviews Victoria Marin, a stay at home mom with 5 kids and how the art of self promotion and passion can take any business to success. There are no excuses other than those you make yourself!
Discover how Victoria created the success in getting her message out to the world after many challenges and mistakes along the way. She turned it all around and took control of her marketing!
You’ll hear how:
- Victoria first fell victim to the flashy and expensive marketing packages without knowing what she was really getting
- How she turned it around and used guerrilla marketing and being creative to get her book and her message out much faster and further than with the expensive packages
- Why “I don’t have the time” is a poor excuse to slow down your success (with 5 kids at home, she’s made it all happen)
- How with focus and a driving passion, you can succeed in any business
- How to be creative and partner with others to create a much more lasting impact
- And much more!
- Victoria’s Book – Aiden’s Waltz
Download This Episode: