This episode of Driving Your Marketing features Lynnette Phillips who is sometimes referred to (fondly) as a book pusher but originally started out in the literary industry as a humble book blogger and has blossomed from there. She offer tips, advice and coaching as a book marketer, has become an Indie author and delves into author needs and questions pertaining to digital publishing as well.
During the show Lynnette talks with Ely about how you can marketing your book both online and offline using a technique she calls “Blended & Layered Marketing”.
Ely interviews Lynnette Phillips, on how to market your book both online and offline using “Blended & Layered Marketing”. These strategies are great for any entrepreneur, even if you don’t have a book yet. Discover how to mix and match your marketing, be very creative in your marketing and how you can use QR codes to bring your offline prospects to become online clients!
In this episode you’ll learn…
- How to think outside the box and create great cross promotions with others
- How to layer your marketing in order to keep a consistent flow of new clients
- Why QR Codes are so powerful is used correctly
- How to create publicity to get your message out there easily
- and much, much more…
- Lynnette’s Newest Book – Fiverr.com For Writers
Download This Episode: