During today’s interview with direct-response copywriter Tom Trush, you’ll discover how making a simple change in your perspective on prospects can position you as an industry authority, deliver higher returns on your marketing investments, and get your message to larger audiences with less effort.
The marketing game has changed. But many high-level executives behind big brands and major corporations still haven’t noticed. They’re blinded by a desire to showcase the greatness behind their companies.
Today, your role as a marketer is similar to a publisher. You must produce and deliver valuable content when and where your prospects need it. What works is focusing on your prospects’ problems. What fails is force-feeding facts about what you sell.
- most common mistakes companies are making on their marketing materials
- 3 Things every marketing piece should have
- the best way for small business owners and entrepreneurs to attract more leads?
- How can you use your business card as a lead-generating marketing piece?
- And Much, Much More!
- Book – Well-Fed Writer by Peter Bowerman
- Book – The “You” Effect by Tom Trush
- Website – WriteWaySolutions.com
Download This Episode:
- Episode 024 Driving Your Marketing – Tom Trush: Transform Ego-Based Marketing Into Captivating Messages