In this episode, Ely interviews Monique Hayward of Nouveau Connoisseurs Corporation about what creates the drive of an entrepreneur and why personal branding is so critical for the success of any entrepreneur.
People love a great story and your story of triumph and purpose can be the element that stands out and created affinity with your prospects and clients.
Story, media and joint marketing are the winning combination for any small business and in this show we’ll discuss exactly how Monique grow her restaurant business and how this winning combination put her and her business in the spotlight in her community.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why you must learn to adapt to survive
- How to find what your prospects are buying and watching trends that will ensure your growth
- Why creating affinity with your audience will lead to more sales
- How to craft your unique story that will make you stand out from the crowd
- What joint marketing is and how any industry can cash in on collaboration
- Where to share your story and become known as an expert
- And much, much more….
Download This Episode:
Subscribe To Driving Your Marketing: