What can Entrepreneurs learn from artists? In this episode, Ely talks with Crista Cloutier about how business owners can learn a lot about artists and how the creative mind thinks about marketing.
Creativity and innovation are buzzwords in today’s corporate culture. But what do they mean? Can we learn to be more creative? And how will that help us in business?
We will be looking at what business can learn from the arts. Entrepreneurs, in particular, can benefit from the example that artists set.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The myth of the starving artist
- How do you find your audience?
- What creativity and innovation have to do with marketing any business
- Where to get your best ideas
- and much, much more…
Download This Episode:
- Episode 041 Driving Your Marketing – Crista Cloutier: What Creativity And Innovation Have To Do With Marketing
Click Below To Subscribe To Driving Your Marketing: