Discover how to generate more sales leads and publicity by creating powerful content during this episode of Driving Your Marketing with Jim Kukral and Ely Delaney.
In this episode of Driving Your Marketing Ely chats with fellow marketer Jim Kukral about what it takes to succeed in business in today’s world. Jim has had quite a few major accomplishments over the last 16 years in the Internet Marketing space, including named by Dun & Bradstreet as one of “The Most Influential Small Business People on Twitter.”
He’s an author and an innovator that’s discovered how to innovate as technology and the Internet has evolved.
In this content packed episode, you’ll discover:
- Why affiliate marketing can be a great income stream for ANY business
- How being forced to change can help us create new opportunities
- Why you should be creating your business around your lifestyle
- The 2 reasons people use the Internet
- How to create Remarkable content
- and much, much more…
- How To Catch Happy
- Business Around A Lifestyle
- ”The Dip” By Seth Godin
- Online Video Toolkit
Download This Episode:
Subscribe To Driving Your Marketing:
Can’t figure out why your marketing isn’t working the way everyone says it should? Not sure where to start or what to do next? Wouldn’t it be nice if you have a map to tell you exactly what to do and when to do it? You are in luck! Claim your free copy of “The Small Business Marketing Roadmap Report” today and get your marketing back in sequence.