Jack Sims shares with the Driving Your Marketing audience some of the biggest lessons he’s learned about business and marketing over the years.
In this episode of Driving Your Marketing, we’re joined by Jack Sims to talk about growing your business into a brand. Jack has worked worked with some of the biggest brands around such as British Airways, Lipton, Lever, Polaroid, General Foods, General Electric and many more. During our conversation, Jack shares some of the biggest lessons he’s learned about business and marketing over the years.
Listen In As We discuss:
- Why some customers are “equal” and some are “More Equal” than others
- The 80/20 of customers
- The importance of your “why”
- The six step process for branding
- The critical importance of finding a mentor
- and much, much more…
- 16 Branding Truths by Jack Sims
- Category of One by Joe Calloway
- Positioning: The Battle For Your Mind by Al Ries
Download This Episode:
Subscribe To Driving Your Marketing:
Can’t figure out why your marketing isn’t working the way everyone says it should? Not sure where to start or what to do next? Wouldn’t it be nice if you have a map to tell you exactly what to do and when to do it? You are in luck! Claim your free copy of “The Small Business Marketing Roadmap Report” today and get your marketing back in sequence.