Ely talks with Les Wolff, a 50 veteran of the marketing industry, about common issues and concerns related to marketing a small business and marketing in general.
In this episode of Driving Your Marketing, Ely had a great conversation getting words of wisdom from Les Wolff CEO/Chief Marketing Strategist and a 50 year veteran of the marketing arena. Les has worked with clients all over the world including boxing legend Smokin’ Joe Frazier.
Listen in as Les shares some of his best lessons about marketing, customer service and business that has helped him and his clients.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why your attitude is critical to your success
- How asking for help will speed up your learning curve
- Networking lessons that can make or break you
- LinkedIn Strategies that Les used to quickly grow his connections
- The elements of a successful business plan
- and much, much MUCH, more…
Download This Episode:
Subscribe To Driving Your Marketing:
Can’t figure out why your marketing isn’t working the way everyone says it should? Not sure where to start or what to do next? Wouldn’t it be nice if you have a map to tell you exactly what to do and when to do it? You are in luck! Claim your free copy of “The Small Business Marketing Roadmap Report” today and get your marketing back in sequence.