In this episode of Driving Your Marketing, Ely interviews DC based Michael Tinati, founder and managing director of Kinetics MarCom about how to think “impact” in your business marketing and communications.
From Michael’s years of experience coming from traditional advertising agencies and working with classic brands like Procter & Gamble, Citibank, Exxon/Mobil, Sprint, Hasbro and Inter-Continental Hotels and Resorts, our conversation talks about how anyone can get dethroned as the king of their industry and why this levels the field for any small business that is willing to be nimble and evolve with today’s media.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What “Share of Voice” means to small business entrepreneurs
- How to create an “Unforgettable Conversation With A Friend” mentality in all your marketing
- The 4 major opportunities that any business has to grow in their industry
- The 3 critical keys to communication that will drive your profits
- The business trifecta of success for any business, no matter how big or small
- and much, much more…
Download This Episode:
Click Below To Subscribe To Driving Your Marketing: