Ely and Connie talk about having an action plan to make proactive prospecting calls. What people need to have in place to make their prospecting calls and how to overcome their Sales Call Reluctance.
In this episode of Driving Your Marketing, Ely chats with Connie Kadansky about how To overcome sales call reluctance. Connie shares her first sales story and Ely opens up to some coaching from Connie on overcoming the fear of the phone. You don’t want to miss out on this great episode!
In this episode, you’ll discover…
- “No Fear Like A Child”
- The Psychology of Sales Call Reluctance
- What prospecting REALLY is
- The definition of “prospect” that can completely shift your mindset
- The top 3 types of sales call reluctance
- and much, much more…
In This Episode:
Download This Episode:
- Episode 049 Driving Your Marketing – Connie Kadansky: Overcome Sales Call Reluctance and Start Making Proactive Prospecting Calls
Subscribe To Driving Your Marketing:
Can’t figure out why your marketing isn’t working the way everyone says it should? Not sure where to start or what to do next? Wouldn’t it be nice if you have a map to tell you exactly what to do and when to do it? You are in luck! Claim your free copy of “The Small Business Marketing Roadmap Report” today and get your marketing back in sequence.